One of the most amazing missionaries that taught me is getting transferred Thursday. It sucks soooo much. He means the world to me. He completely changed my life for the better. It just sucks to think that I probably won’t ever see him again. I’m probs going to cry when I say goodbye to him. I really don’t like this at all.
Part of me just wants to write him a little note and give it to him before he leaves. Just write the little things I can’t say straight up because I will cry. Is that lame? I don’t know what else to do. But it might ease this process of seeing him leave.
He’s one of my best friends. I’m going to miss him so much. :(
- foryouamilliontimesover likes this
- gainingbalance likes this
- lindsayw88 likes this
- doubt-not-fear-not likes this
- hachahachahacha likes this
- thetruthoralie said: Do it!!! Write him a letter :) I’m sure he’d really appreciate it! Also… I’m really sorry I suck at texting, I’m replying to you now! I LOVE YOU
- thesadhobo posted this